Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Well.... Huh...

Well this was not the day that I thought it would be. I started off my day reading Job 1 and 2. The opportunity that I had asked all of you to be praying for today was not going to happen. The Lord spoke to me during my scripture reading. I got pretty discouraged in the middle of the day and was ready to give up. Thanks to my hour long lunch drive to get a diet coke at McDonald's I was able to calm myself. I also got a stern email from my counselor. For some reason driving calms my nerves.

Tonight I was in a place for something I thought I never would be there for. I had asked God for a glimmer of hope for my wife, I got a glimmer of hope about another situation that relieved me of some anxiety that I had been carrying since last week. God answered prayer as I sat waiting for my appointment. The wisdom I needed at that moment was there for me. I said it before and I will say it again, I will do anything keep our marriage intact.

Between now and next Wednesday I will be praying for my wife and that she would be protected by the blood of Christ. I feel like there is a wolf in sheep's clothing that is going to attack her and devour her. I am praying that the wolf would get distracted and leave her alone. Please agree with me in this when you pray.

OK So nothing earth shattering tonight in this blog and I an sorry if I have bored you a little bit. I want to thank all of you for your prayers and support. Your kind comments on FB have meant the world to me and in many cases have come exactly at the right time.